Anticipating the predictable climb of the Ómicron variant of the SARS-CoV2 and taking advantage of the visit of our representative to Europe, the member Tiago Silva, we decided to move on, exchanging the sea breeze for the air of the Serra de Sintra.
The recent facilities, location, characteristics and size of the areas of this hotel, a unit of the Vila Galé Group, our Partner, gave us guarantees that Andrà Tutto Bene.
The attendant members:
- Showed signs of lack of these interactions;
- Listened to Tiago's presentation on what happened at the 18th MGCC European Club Conference, which took place in Vienna, Austria, at the beginning of November;
- Met Nelson Vieira, the Graphic Designer who has been with us since the publication of the book MG Clube de Portugal – 30 Anos;
- Applauded the awarding of the commemorative gift of 20 years of MGCP membership of João Carlos Oliveira and the celebration of the 40 years of the Club, as happened to João Santos Silva, Tiago Silva, Raul Almeida and Fernando Guerra;
- Recognized and valued the financial effort that the Machado Pinto couple made to recover their seriously damaged MGB, on October 13, 2018, during the celebration of the 37th anniversary of the MGCP at the former Ota air base, receiving from the hands of Ms. Maria Luís Castelo Branco the trophy for the best MG which perpetuates her husband's memory.
- Exchanged gifts and wished everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2022.